WBB TOURNAMENT RULES
HAVE FUN, BUT DON'T BE THAT GUY/GIRL.
Please return shortly for an updated version of the 2017 Wiffle Ball Bonanza rule book.
Here's the answers to some FAQ's though:
- Minimum of 7 players on a team
- Maximum of 12 players on a team
- All players must bat
- Six (6) defenders play the field, includes 1 pitcher
- Unlimited defensive subsitions
- Pitcher's mound is 41 feet, six inches
- We play Pitcher's Mound Poision & peg rule
- Base pads are 43 feet
- LF: 89 feet, CF: 106 feet, RF: 71 feet
- Balls & Strikes are determined by a K-Zone
- There is no pitch speed rules, four balls = walk
- Batters start with 0-1 count
- Pitchers cannot throw in back-to-back games
- 16 teams will be allowed in the 2017 tournament
- Official WIFFLE Balls are used
Please email email@example.com with questions.